So happy that the weather is starting to warm up! Loving all of the off the shoulder and cold shoulder looks for spring, this year! (Check out my previous post for an easy DIY off the shoulder dress tutorial.) For this week’s project, I made a cold shoulder dress with a tie around the waist. The colour is one of my all time faves and I couldn’t be happier with the results!
Here are some pictures of the final product followed by links to some of my favourite cold shoulder dresses available in stores.
Links to some of my favourite cold shoulder dresses available in stores:
- Missguided: Purple Frill Cold Shoulder Long Sleeve Dress
- Forever21: Contemporary Open-Shoulder Dress
- Nordstrom: Charles Henry Cold Shoulder Shift Dress
- Macy’s: MICHAEL Michael Kors Cold Shoulder Peasant Dress
- Macy’s: INC International Concepts Off-The-Shoulder Shift Dress
Until next time, happy shopping!